Want your Twitter activity feed in the Connect Space mobile app? Continue reading!
The Activity Feed is built to help drive engagement and keep people updated at your event. Attendees will be able to scroll through any Bulletins your team sends out through the Connect Space mobile app and any tweets around the event.
There are two ways you can enable tweets in your Activity feed:
- Entering a Twitter Handle
- Creating a Hashtag
If you have Connect Space mobile, to enable tweets:
1. Click Connect Space Mobile in the side navigation.
2. Click the Connect Space mobile Settings button.
3. In the Connect Space mobile Social Profiles section, enter either a Twitter handle, hashtag, or both. Any tweets containing the handle or hashtag you enter will populate the Activity Feed!
4. Click the Save button.Did this answer your question?