If you need a Stripe Connect account to process card payments, learn how to do so here!
To process online payments in Connect Space you'll need to create a Stripe Connect account. You'll be switching between the Connect Space and the Stripe or websites, so here we go!
Stripe Connect Account
1) In Connect Space, click Payment in the Side Navigation.
2) Click the Connect with Stripe button.
3) You'll be take to Stripe's website. Fill out the form to create your account. You will be redirected back to the Connect Space site to confirm that your account has been connected.
4) Return to the Stripe website. In the left-hand navigation click Developers.
5) On the Stripe website, click the API Keys tab and Copy your Live Secret Key.
In Connect Space
6) Head back to Connect Space. Click Payments in the side navigation, then click Transfers, and paste the key into the appropriate input.
7) We highly recommend that you go to back to Stripe and click the Connect tab in the left-hand navigation, click Transfers in the drop down, and select Switch to manual transfers. This will avoid account reconciliation issues in the future.
NOTE: To avoid account reconciliation issues between Stripe and Connect Space manage your payments and refunds within Connect Space, only using Stripe for Payouts to your bank account.
8) Pricing - Stripe Connect charges 2.9% plus .30/transaction; in addition Connect Space charges 2.1% per transaction.
Did this answer your question?