Check out this article to learn how to create an agenda and breakout sessions for your event!
Agendas are crucial to many events, so we've made it as simple as possible to build a dynamic agenda for your events.
This article will cover:
- Adding a Day
- Adding a Session
- Making a Session into a Breakout
- Adding a Breakout to a Session
How To Add a Day:
Our Agendas are built using Days and Sessions. For starters, every event must have at least one day.
1) Click Agenda in the Side Navigation.
2) Click the Add a Day button.
3) Enter your Day Details.
4) Click the Save button
How To Add a Session:
1) On the Agenda page, click the Add a Session button.
2) In the dropdown menu, select a day for your session.
3) Enter your Session Details.
In the Session Options section, check the box to make the Session into a Breakout Session. We'll cover this more in the following section.
4) Click Submit.
How to Make a Session into a Breakout Session
Breakout Sessions enable you to nest sessions within a session. For instance, if you have several simultaneous sessions you'd create a Breakout Session to hold them.
To create a breakout session, check the box in Session Options labeled "Make this session a breakout".
How to Add a Breakout
1) On the Agenda page, click the +Breakout button on the session you want to add a breakout to.
2) Enter the Session Details for your Breakout Session (this is the same information you need to complete when making a regular session).
3) Click Submit.Did this answer your question?